doubledover

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

4 Things Meme

Four jobs I've had:
Lifeguard
Camp Councilor
Convenience Store Clerk
Video Rental Clerk

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
LotR (RotK) (How’s THAT for geeky! A nerd movie in acronym format.)
Forrest Gump
The Color Purple
Desperado

Four Places I've Lived:
Camden, AL
Montevallo, AL
Homewood, AL
Hoover, AL
(that’s just sad!)

Four TV shows I love:
LOST
Boston Legal
The Office
The Daily Show
(there are so many more, this is just a sampling!)

Four places I've vacationed:
Cancun, Mexico
London, England
Athens, Greece
PCB, BAY-BEE!

Four of my favorite dishes:
Sushi (almost any kind)
Rare roast beef with bearnaise sauce
Beans and rice (of pretty much any variety)
White chicken chili
(I could go on and on – I like so many things!)

Four sites I visit daily:
Defective Yeti
Yahoo!
IMDB
ABC 33/40 Weather

Four places I would rather be right now:
In a warm bubble bath
On the beach
In London
At the movies

Four bloggers I'm tagging/slightly alienating:
(since Steph took one of mine and steph IS one of mine, I only have two, neither of which is likely to do it!)
Brian
Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home